20 PRO-TREAD Driver Courses Now in Spanish
You asked. We delivered! Intertek Alchemy understands it’s critical to provide the most current job-specific training solutions to your drivers in their native language to increase their comprehension. So, we’re proud to announce that 20 of our most popular PRO-TREAD courses have been translated to Spanish at no additional cost. The Spanish translation appears as subtitles via closed captioning.
A complete list of the Spanish-translated PRO-TREAD courses is below.
To turn on the closed captioning in Spanish, the learner will need to click on the icon labeled “CC” in the bottom right corner of the screen (see image below). This will present two options to display closed captioning subtitles either in English (“EN”) or Spanish (“SP”). Click “SP” to display subtitles in Spanish.
Please note: a level of English proficiency is still a requirement to earn a CDL. In support of Section 391.11(b)(2) of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSRs), all diagrams and quizzes are in English. Current FMCSRs require commercial drivers to know English, “sufficiently to communicate with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquiries, and to make entries on reports and records.”
Courses with Spanish closed captioning:
- Accident Procedures – UQMPT60
- Avoiding Fixed Objects – UQMPT122
- Backing and Docking – UQMPT137
- Coupling and Uncoupling – UQMPT10
- COVID-19 What Drivers Need to Know – UQMPT443
- Defensive Driving Enhanced – UQMPT123
- Driver Distractions – UQMPT75
- Driver Qualifications – UQMPT36
- Driver Wellness – UQMPT34
- Fatigue Management – UQMPT39
- Heat Illness – UQMPT141
- Hours of Service – UQMPT148
- Lane Changes and Intersections – UQMPT56
- Pre-Trip Inspection Without Exercises – UQMPT144
- Pre-Trip Inspections Enhanced – UQMPT124
- Roadside Inspections – UQMPT157
- Space Management Enhanced – UQMPT 142
- Speed Management – UQMPT143
- Truckers Against Trafficking – UQMPT63
- Whistle Blower Protection – UQMPT35
Thank you once again for your feedback. Please contact our support team for any assistance.