2023 Review: Alchemy Training System Additions & Enhancements
We arrive at the end of another year, and we’re grateful for all our clients and the work we do together. Below we provide you a list of many of the updates and additions to our course catalog and changes we made to our products to better support you in achieving your training program objectives.
We appreciate the product input we get from clients through their account managers, our support team, and via our client feedback email: email@example.com. We are especially thankful for the dozens of client representatives who contribute often and greatly by being on our Content Expertise Board and our Industry Advisory Council. We look forward to growing our partnership with all of you in 2024.
- Smart report data refreshes more quickly and shows a time stamp with refresh time
- Upgraded time tracking for eLearning
- Vietnamese premium library – 3 new courses added
- New ability to select if Playbook training happens in eLearning, Player, or the app
- New Alchemy Culture Kit to help reinforce training
- New course to support your food safety culture
- New course on compliance with new regulations for pregnant workers
- Manager now runs on AWS, improving availability, security, and speed of application deployment